Post production professional with extensive experience in sound editing, design, and production. Combines technical skill and experience with excellent work ethic and interpersonal skills to achieve the highest quality work in concert with a congenial work environment. As the founding engineer for a state of the art dubbing stage, has overseen both the development of the stage as well as its projects to include award-winning films, shows, and shorts.
Dubbing Stage Engineer at Full Sail University | September 2005 - Present
- Managed installation of equipment during construction phase including the development, design, and compatibility of audio systems.
- Developed procedures, workflows, and training programs.
- Responsible for annual capital budget, and strategic equipment upgrades.
- Supervises all editorial and mixing of commercial and in-house projects.
- Produced Award winning soundtracks for Film and Video Projects
- Projects of Note: Developed surround panning microphone for actor/comedian Michael Winslow | Dolby Approved Mixing Facility in 2009 (5.1 & 7.1 JBL Surround System) | Programed an interactive projection wall
Associate Course Director at Full Sail University | May 2003 - Sept 2005
- Lectured weekly on audio post production language, standards, and techniques.
- Revised and expanded existing course materials to current industry standards.
Post Consultant\Sound Designer at Battle Media Lab | Sept 2002 - 2004
- Sound Designer for in-house and commercial projects
- Developed solutions for High Definition projects, producing results comparable to 35mm film.
- Educated filmmakers and producers on high definition
Director of Post Production at Definition Productions | Sept 2001 - Sept 2002
- Structured budgets and supervised projects throughout the post production process
- Managed existing accounts, identified prospective clients, and solicited new accounts
Sound Effects Editor at Sony Picture Studios | May 2001 - Aug 2001
- Sound Editor for various feature films, television shows
Sound Effects Editor at Wilshire Stages | Oct 1999 - May 2001
- Sound Editor for various feature films, television shows, and large format IMAX presentations.
Honors, Awards, & Nominations
Motion Picture Sound Editors: Golden Reel Awards 2001: Nominated | Best Sound Editing Special Venue: Adventures in Wild California 2001: Nominated | Best Sound Editing Television Mini-Series: Jackie Bouvier Kennedy Onassis 2012: Nominated | Best Sound Editing Short Form Documentary: Tim Tebow: Everything In-between 2016: Nominated | Best Sound Editing Direct to Video: Last Shift Crystal Reel Awards 2012: Winner | Best Sound / Sound Mixing Award for the film Renee
Full Sail University Associate of Science Film & Video Production, Film Production, 1998 - 1999
Full Sail Leadership Academy - Navigator School 2014
Full Sail University Bachelors of Music, Entertainment Business Candidate 2017